If you would like to be part of our team look at the vacancies listed below and apply accordingly.
How do I get started?
- Send your LinkedIn profile Url or send your CV
- Book a video interview with one of our team
- Complete your profile and start tutoring
Please ensure that you have:
- Appropriate vocational qualification and relevant experience (min 3 years)
- An Assessor qualification (D32, 33 A1, Vocational Assessor (QCF), CAVA) and a minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Ability to cover a geographical area of up to 100 miles from your home.
- For IQA, either D34, V1 or TAQA and minimum 2 years IQA experience.
- Well maintained and current CPD records
- Access to internet and good IT skills – word, email, excel, and ePortfolio
If you are interested, we’d love to hear from you.
Please note that we cannot acknowledge all applications. No phone calls accepted and no agencies, please.
Please send your Linkedin profile Url or CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure that your CV is restricted to 2 pages, otherwise it may be rejected.
Include your full name in the name of the file, for example: